Polycystic ovary syndrome is one of the biggest enemies of women that push them towards the menses cycle regularization, growth of small cysts in women’s ovaries, and so on. The Homeopathic Doctor in Mumbai states that this issue affects almost seven percent of females worldwide. Some masses also know it as Stein-Leventhal syndrome and polycystic ovarian syndrome. This problem arises due to the overgrowth of male hormones (which also exist in women but small quantities) in women’s bodies. If something similar is happening with you, you must opt for the Polycystic Ovarian Disease Treatment.
Furthermore, with this problem, women have more risk of developing blood pressure, type-2 diabetes mellitus, heart diseases, uterus cancer, etcetera. To control this problem, you must mend your diet & lifestyle habits and regular exercise, etcetera. Although there is no perfect cure that eradicates this issue, you can strive to manage it with homeopathic medications. For further information, visit the Homeopathic Clinic in Mumbai.
What are the sources of PCOS?
The root cause of PCOS is not yet known, but scientists claim that it has a profound link with insulin resistance in which your body may not be able to develop sufficient amounts of insulin and will not utilize it. Doctors also relate the following factors with the problem of PCOS. These are:
- Male hormones: Under the impact of PCOS, the female body produces high amounts of androgens or male hormones that cause heavy growth of facial hair in women, ups and downs in their period cycle, acne, pimple problems etcetera.
- Insulin resistance: All credit goes to the insulin resistance that led to the issue of PCOS, but the actual reason behind this is still hidden.
- Increased body weight: In some women, PCOS leads to excessive weight gain. However, many ladies lose their heavyweight instantly under Stein-Leventhal syndrome. You may see some women may lead to obesity after passing through their poverty cycle. This is not sure, but some may consider that fast food items play a role in this trouble.
- Family history: If someone, whether your sister, mother or grandmother, is dealing with PCOS or diabetes type-2. There is more risk of passing these signs from one generation to another.
What problems can you face under the issue of PCOS?
- Ups and downs in the regular menstrual cycle.
- Obesity and sudden weight increase.
- The massive growth of hair on the face, thighs, chest, and stomach apart from the scalp.
- Sometimes women experience amenorrhea (no periods, even for months together).
- Sleep apnoea (breathing issues while sleeping) and insomnia.
- Acne appearance along with oily skin.
- Infertility even after having treatment.
- Pain in the pelvic area (the area of the cervix, uterus, vagina, and fallopian tubes).
- Scalp hair breaking, thinning, and baldness.
- Thickened skin patches.
Which home medications can help to control PCOS?
Although the condition of PCOS does not have any particular cure that mitigates it adequately, you can manage it by taking some home remedies readily available in your kitchen. These are:
● Nirgundi or chasteberry.
● Chamomile tea.
● Aloe vera gel.
● Omega three supplements or fish oil