Something that no male wanted to hear, especially in their prime age. It is a hindrance for the couple who have been trying to get pregnant forever.
But no more worries! In the Homeopathic Clinic in Maharashtra, you will be able to treat the condition with natural procedures.
What Is Male Infertility?
Infertility is a broader term that describes the inability to procreate. In the male, it incorporates Erectile dysfunction as it also somehow contributes to procreation. Basically, infertile males have some sort of defects in their semen (fluid required for childbirth) which prevents them from getting pregnant. The sperm fertilized with the egg is present in the semen, and any factor can affect fertility.
What Are The Causes Of Male Infertility?
There are many that male reproduction highly depends on. Some of those factors include:
- Your ability to make a healthy amount of sperm that can fertilize the egg.
- Have an erection and ejaculate so that sperm reaches the egg.
In case you are encountering a problem with either or all of these, then it might be a case of infertility.
Given below are some of the reasons for male infertility.
The biggest challenge that a male finds in reproductive health is to make healthy sperm. There are cases when the sperm are immature, unable to swim, or abnormally shaped. There are also cases when an individual is not making enough sperm or is not making sperm at all. There is a different condition that might lead to this problem, including:
- Inflammatory or infectious condition. One Of the common examples of such a condition is mumps virus after puberty.
- Pituitary gland or hormone problem.
- Having immune problems wherein you make antibodies against your own sperm.
- Factors related to lifestyle and environment. Such elements include the use of tobacco, use of heavy alcohol, use of marijuana or steroids, and even exposure to toxins.
- Genetic diseases such as hemochromatosis or cystic fibrosis, which the Homeopathic Doctor in Mumbai can treat.
Remember that anything that blocks the genital tract can prevent the flow of semen. It could be either due to genetic issues or birth defects. Apart from that, inflammation or infection due to sexually transmitted diseases or infection can also lead to blockage of semen. Some other causes include scar tissues from twisted, swollen veins or surgery on the scrotum
There are other elements that might cause infertility in males, including erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. Kidney or liver diseases or treatment for seizure disorder are more examples of issues that can lead to infertility in males.
Who Is At Risk Of Male Infertility
These are some common factors that might increase the risk of infertility in males.
- Past inflammation of the prostate or past genital infections
- Injury to or twisting (torsion) of the testicles
- Early or late puberty
- Exposure of the genitals to high temperatures
- Hernia repair
- Undescended testicles
Apart from that, you might also be at greater risk if your doctor has prescribed you certain medicines. Such medicines include ulcers, psoriasis, depression, and high blood pressure.