Types Of Piles
The Homeopathic Doctor in Mumbai categorizes piles into two parts: internal and external.
Internal hemorrhoids usually occur within the rectum or anus. On the other hand, external hemorrhoids happen outside the anus. The most common and disrupting pile of both types of piles is external. Some symptoms that indicate piles in a person include irritation and difficulty sitting.
What Are The Classifications Of Piles?
The experts in the Homeopathic Clinic in Maharashtra further classified Piles into various grades. They base this categorization on the severity of pain and swelling. And based on the grade level, the doctor further selects the treatment.
At this level, the piles have a slight swelling on the nerves that are present inside the anus. You would not be able to see swelling from the outside.
In this grade level, the piles show a shrink-recoil effect. Basically, in this situation, the piles recoil when a person goes for a toilet. The piles shrink back after they use the toilet.
In this level, a person with piles forms a soft lump from the anal portions they pushed inside the anal covering with a standard push mechanism.
In this level, the pile hangs out entirely in the anus to top it off. You would not be able to push it back. Apart from that, as the size of the pile increases, the more painful it becomes for the patient.
Consulting with the doctor would help you get the Piles Treatment in Mumbai on time based on your grade level. Homeopathic treatment ensures personalized therapy, which increases the chances of a better outcome.
What Are The Causes Of Piles?
Let us move toward the causes of Piles to understand the context better.
- Poor muscle toning in the rectal region.
- Lifting heavy weights almost regularly in the gym.
- Sitting on the toilet for a longer period of time.
- Overusing laxatives.
- Weakness in the veins in the rectal area.
- Family history of piles.
What Are The Symptoms of PIles?
These are some of the most common symptoms of hemorrhoids or piles.
- Noticing a formation of a lump near the region of the anus.
- Experiencing itching around the anus.
- Soreness in the anal region.
- Blood in the tissues after having a bowel movement.
- Experiencing pain while emptying bowels.
Who Are More At Risk Of Suffering From Piles?
These are some of the people who might be more likely to get in contact with piles than others.
- People who drink less than 10 to 12 glasses of water per day.
- People who continue to consume refined food or junk food almost regularly.
- People who have a low-fiber diet usually suffer from constipation. This problem contributes to a higher excretion strain, resulting in hard stool production.
- People who consume excessive salt in their daily diet retain fluid, resulting in increased vein swelling.
- People who sit for hours at a time in one place, basically those who have a sedentary lifestyle.
- People who do not work out daily.
Contact Dr. Sonal Jain and book your appointment now to get homeopathic medication for piles treatment.