What Is VaginalInfection (Vaginitis)?
Vaginitis or vaginal infection is basically an inflammation of the vagina. It generally occurs due to the imbalance of the yeast and bacteria that typically resides in the vagina.
Apart from experiencing discomfort, the patient would also notice a difference in the odor of the vagina. The vaginal infection could be caused due to yeast, bacteria, or viruses. Chemicals found in perfume, soaps, sprays, or even some clothing that would be in touch with that particular area could be disturbing the delicate tissues and skin.
It is not easy to understand what is actually happening; that is why it is necessary to take expert advice from a homeopathic clinic in Mumbai as the doctor there would help you find the right and personalized treatment.
What Are The Types And Causes Of Vaginal Inc
According to a homeopathic doctor in Mumbai, there are various reasons for the vagina to infect. Some of the common causes are given below:
- Bacterial vaginosis: it is an inflammation of the vagina caused by the overgrowth of the bacteria in the sensitive area. This could typically result in having a very strong and fishy odor.
- Candida or yeast infection: in this situation, it is found that there is an overgrowth of the fungus, which is known as candida. It is generally found in small amounts in the vagina.
- Chlamydia: it is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections (STI) found in women. Chlamydia is usually seen in women who are aged between 18 to 35 and who have multiple sexual partners.
- Gonorrhea: it is another famous and common sexually transmitted infection. They often come along with chlamydia.
- Trichomoniasis: it is also an infection that is spread through sexual intercourse. This infection is basically caused by the parasite, increasing the risk of having other STIs.
- Viral vaginitis:it is an inflammation caused on the vagina because of a virus such as human papillomavirus (HPV) or herpes simplex virus (HSV) both this infection or virus is spread through sex. They usually create sores or warts in the genital which could be very painful.